Monday, December 22, 2008

Welcome! I will try to update my site weekly with pictures of each week's cooking. These photos are starting from the month of December, 2008, and will most likely be progressive. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations!



This is my cat, Layla. Almost every night, whether I'm cooking or baking, she likes to sit on my GG's stool and keep me company... and of course get some love and tastes in the process!


These beignets were super easy (shhh, a café du mond box mix I found at Fresh Market) and tasted as good as homemade! I set up shop on my porch to avoid a messy kitchen, using my wood cutting board on my patio table- it worked perfectly! I tried both cinnamon sugar and powdered, and definitely preferred the latter. I used my handy frying strainer from Aunt Vi, and it worked perfectly- cleanup was super easy!



The ending product was just as delicious as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment