Saturday, December 27, 2008

These are a few rather random photos of meals from this fall. One of my favorites.... Enchiladas! Fresh Market carries a MSG/Nitrate free enchilada sauce, which I enhance with extra peppers. I fill the enchiladas with a mixture of browned meat (usually ground beef or chicken), cheese, sauce, and a few scoops of sour cream. The sour cream adds that special creamy touch! Paula and Orlee helped make these on one of our movie nights ;)


My herb garden!


I made use of my fresh herbs and surplus of goat cheese with these goat cheese soufflés! They were delicious, and extra festive in my colorful ramekins. I used a mixture of hard and soft cheeses, and of course an abundance of fresh thyme, parsley, and rosemary!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Jodi, it makes my mouth water! And of course inspires me to be a better cook: )

    ReplyDelete